Delicate, light, and oh-so delicious, Ronzoni Capellini is thin (but not the thinnest) pasta. Toss in light sauce, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Twist in broths, mix with juicy red tomatoes. Capellini pasta recipes await your plate!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Light, Lovely Capellini · Light, Lovely Capellini
Light, Lovely Capellini
Slightly thicker than Angel Hair yet finer than Spaghetti, Cappellini, meaning “little hair,” is distinguished by its delicate, cylindrical strands.
Delish in a Pinch
Due to its thinness, Cappellini cooks in just 3 minutes al dente.
Dainty Capellini pairs with roasted garlic olive oil, shrimp sautés, thin creams and reds, or salty soups.
Nest capellini pasta and garnish with herbs for a pic-worthy plate that needs no filters.