Darling Angel Hair
Ronzoni Angel Hair, or capelli d'angelo, delicate and long pasta. Light bliss in an entrée or side dish. Toss Angel Hair with olive oil or thin sauces for a bite of blithe. Sent to our kitchens to save time and effort, Angel Hair brings elegance to the table in just a few minutes. Divine!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Delectable Angel Hair · Delectable Angel Hair
Delectable Angel Hair
Thin strands cook an al dente meal in just two minutes.
Slightly rounded and long, Angel Hair is a thinner, more delicate version of Spaghetti.
Twirl up light seafood stir fries, oils, and very thin cream sauces.
Enjoy in brothy ramens and thin soups for a taste of the divine.