Ronzoni Vermicelli, delicious and thin. This delicate, elongated pasta beautifully complements light sauces. Simmer it in brothy soups—oh-so delightful. Vermicelli is a scrumptious win!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Excellent Vermicelli · Excellent Vermicelli
Light & Thin
Slimmer than Spaghetti, Vermicelli is a dainty delight.
Vermicelli’s cylindrical shape complements a wide range of dishes.
Delish in a Pinch
The slender nature of Vermicelli pasta allows it to cook quickly— a plate of delightful comfort within minutes.
Vermicelli pasta can be broken up for soups like minestrone, chicken noodle or pho.