Ronzoni Spaghetti twirls up yum on every fork—and some spoons. Paired with hearty red sauces, creamy whites, light olive oils, or even savory soup broths, Spaghetti’s long, thin shape is as versatile as it is beloved. Slurp it up!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Oh-So Ready for Spaghetti · Oh-So Ready for Spaghetti
Mini and Mighty Orzo
Thicker than Angel Hair. Thinner than Linguine. Spaghetti’s balanced width makes it incredibly versatile.
Pairs well with a variety of sauces, from light to hearty, red to white, creams to oils.
Long Spaghetti strands are the perfect length to twirl around your fork.
Spaghetti pasta: cylindrical shape, defined ends, rounded edges. Absolute perfection.