Exquisite Thin Linguine
Linguine, a little bit thinner. Ronzoni Thin Linguine's unique shape, neither flat nor round, pairs well with a variety of sauces, from thick and creamy to smooth and light. Toss with pesto for a blissful bite.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Long, Lively Thin Linguine · Long, Lively Thin Linguine
Long, Lively Thin Linguine
Linguine, which means “little tongues,” is neither flat nor round, features a unique elliptical shape.
Long & Lovely
Linguine’s long strands whirl and twirl around your fork for a beautiful bite.
A thinner version of traditional Linguine, Thin Linguine is celebrated for its delicate refinement.
Linguine is renowned for its common pairing with clam sauces and seafood pasta dishes.