With its exquisite taste and texture, Ronzoni Linguine’s narrow, flat pasta strand pairs well with most any pasta sauce. With light and lemony tosses or decadent parm sauces, Linguine is a delicious dream.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Luscious Linguini · Luscious Linguini
Linguine, which means “little tongues,” is neither flat nor round, and features a unique elliptical shape.
Long & Lovely
Linguine’s long strands whirl and twirl around your fork for a beautiful bite.
Linguine pairs well with most any pasta sauce — serve it up in a savory shrimp scampi, luscious lemon garlic sauce, or decadent carbonara.
Linguine is renowned for its common pairing with clam sauces and seafood pasta dishes.