Angel Hair Lo Mein
Who needs take-out when you can eat in? Savor soy-saucy goodness and perfectly crisped veggies in this Angel Hair Lo Mein recipe.
Twirl up delicate angel hair pasta, dripping with delicious soy sauce and toasted sesame oil. Get a forkful of crisped red peppers, broccoli florets, and celery, with added savory mushrooms for umami flavor. This easy Asian lo mein recipe is perfect for a Friday date night in, paired with candlelight and mood-setting music.
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 8 oz Ronzoni® Angel Hair
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1½ cups celery, sliced
- 1½ cups fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 each garlic cloves, minced
- Toasted sesame oil (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add broccoli and carrot; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Add celery, mushrooms, red bell pepper, onion and garlic; stir fry 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into vegetables.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens; remove from heat.
- Add hot cooked pasta; toss until well blended.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame oil, if desired.
Stir fries cook quickly, so make sure you have it all measured, chopped, and ready before you start the wok (or skillet).
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products