Magnificent Large Shells
Ronzoni Large Shells, aren’t they grand? Also called Conchiglie, this sea-inspired shape dishes up delish in entrees, oven bakes, cool pasta salads, and warm soups. Cradling sauces for flavor-bursting bites in every taste of pure delight.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Big and Bold Large Shells · Big and Bold Large Shells
Big and Bold Large Shells
Large Shells are sauce cups for rich, thick, and cheesy flavors.
Large and in charge, these shells cradle thick, robust meat sauces.
Big on Bakes
Large Shells pair well with hefty oven bakes.
Ridges on Ridges
Ridges hold unto flavor in every bite.