Revved for Rigatoni
Ronzoni Rigatoni turns a dish into a party. Large, ridged tunnels transport flavor through sauces rich and hearty. Tubular Rigatoni revs up your oven bakes with creamy and tomato-ey bursts of flavor, so seize your fork and prepare to savor!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 13-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Pleasing, Popular Rigatoni · Pleasing, Popular Rigatoni
Pleasing, Popular Rigatoni
Tunnel of Tastiness
Rigatoni’s hollow shape fills with hearty, meaty ingredients.
Rigatoni’s ridges hold onto sauce for a balance of flavor and texture in every bite.
Bring a Fork
These tubes are about 1 ½ inches long, perfect for your favorite fork.
Serve up your go-to Baked Rigatoni recipe in your largest casserole dish—it’s a crowd favorite, perfect for sharing and savoring.