Happy Medium Shells
For pasta pockets that spell delight, Ronzoni Medium Shells pasta are just right. They easily stow gooey, cheesy sauces, or light oil and garlic tosses. Try them in entrees, sides, soups, cold salads, and you’ll be sure to want just one more bite.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Just Right Medium Shells · Just Right Medium Shells
Just Right Medium Shells
Shells pasta, also known as “Conchiglie,” are whimsically shaped like curved conch shells, bringing a wink of merriment to any dish.
Pasta Con Broccoli. Chilled pasta salads. Medium pasta shells are cups of classic comfort.
Pockets of Joy
Medium Shells pockets fill up best with scrumptiously robust red, white, and cheesy sauces.
Their size and shape make medium shell pasta a superb addition to hearty, chunky soups.