Love That Lasagna
Ronzoni Lasagna--layers of creativity. Make-ahead bed of comfort. Lasagna’s wide, flat sheets of pasta are made for layering meat, veggies, sauce, and cheese into a timeless favorite enjoyed by family and friends gathered around the table.
Select amount of pasta
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander.
- Incorporate cooked pasta into your recipe of choice. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows · Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows
Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows
Sheets of Comfort
Wide, flat pasta sheets, Lasagna’s hallmark, are perfect for saucy, cheesy, meaty layers.
Lasagna’s ruffled edges encase sauce so you can enjoy flavorful tastes with each bite.
Stash a lasagna casserole in your freezer and when life gets busy, you’ll have a delicious homecooked dinner in minutes.
Playful Recipe Twists
A spin on the traditional, lasagna roll-ups bring classic lasagna flavors wrapped in saucy, cheesy bundles.