More Ziti, Please
If nostalgia took the shape of pasta, Ronzoni Ziti would be its embodiment. Smooth and tubular, Ziti channels warm memories. Pair it with thick and hearty sauces. Seconds and third helpings are more than welcome. Dig in!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Ziti, Tasty & Traditional · Ziti, Tasty & Traditional
Ziti, Tasty & Traditional
Ziti pasta has a smooth exterior — ideal for thick sauces.
Ziti’s tunnels transport flavors, cradling delicious saucy filling.
Ziti, deriving from “zita” meaning “bride,” holds a longstanding tradition of gracing the bride’s wedding dish.
Ziti pasta shines in heart-warming casserole-style bakes.