Bold and Saucy Macarrones
One of the classic bosses, Macarrones champion hearty sauces. Tunnels transport flavor like none other to enjoy in baked and tossed pasta dishes. For when the recipe calls for something savory and scrumptious. Big, strong, and bold—that's Macarrones pasta.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 15-17 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Macarrones, For Your Sauciest Sauces · Macarrones, For Your Sauciest Sauces
Macarrones, For Your Sauciest Sauces
Though short, Macarrones’ large tubes are sized for heartier, meatier sauces.
Hollow and Full
Giant tunnels fill up with flavors, delivering seriously big taste with every bite.
Up the ooey-gooey with Macarrones in classic macs or savory hamburger recipes.
Bake it Great
A forkful of comfort, the perfect companion to our homestyle oven bakes.