Pretty Tricolor Penne
Ronzoni Tricolor Penne brings a delicious burst of color to any plate, brightening cold salads and side dishes. Enriched with tomato and spinach, Tricolor Penne is a beautiful addition to backyard barbecues and midday meals.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, DRIED TOMATO, DRIED SPINACH, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Tricolor Penne Puts on a Show · Tricolor Penne Puts on a Show
Tricolor Penne Puts on a Show
Tricolor Penne owes its delectable color to spinach and tomato.
Tricolor Penne’s little ridges capture every bit of sauce and flavor.
It’s the Angle
Angled cuts on Tricolor Penne scoop up sauce for a burst of flavor in every bite.
The saucy hollows of Tricolor Penne tubes make every bite delish.