Ronzoni Fettuccine, ribbons cloaked with Parm and butter. A forkful of yum in more than just alfredo—in sauces, soups, and even chilled pasta dishes. This signature cozy comfort is unlike any other.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Flavorful Ribbons of Fettuccine · Flavorful Ribbons of Fettuccine
Flavorful Ribbons of Fettuccine
Fettuccine pasta’s generous width is ideal for gracefully enveloping hearty, creamy sauces.
With a tender yet slightly chewy texture, each bite is a jubilee.
Fettuccine pasta has a wide, flat surface that easily holds sauces for a forkful of yum in each bite.
Velvety ribbons of fettuccine pasta are often associated with comfort food, such as the timeless Classic Fettuccine Alfredo.