Exciting Trio Italiano
An answer to the occasion that calls for variety, Ronzoni Trio Italiano brings three shapes together: Penne, Shells, and Rotini. Fun and fancy pasta salads. Savory, splendid sides. Each bite brings exciting texture and taste. Delish!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Shape It Trio Italiano · Shape It Trio Italiano
Shape It Trio Italiano
Trio Italiano is a dynamic combination of Penne, Shells, and Rotini pasta.
Rotini is a short pasta shape, known for its corkscrew shape.
Penne Rigate, a relative of Mostaccioli Rigati, features a shorter tubular shape with angled ends.
Pockets of delight, shells scoop up sauce and ingredients for a forkful of yum with each bite.