Peppy Small Shells
Ronzoni Small Shells—mini pockets! Fill and coat with cheesy sauces. Or olive oil tosses. Pasta salad or creamy side. Nibble, nosh, savor. Another forkful. Yum.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Sublime Scoops, Small Shells · Sublime Scoops, Small Shells
Mini and Mighty Orzo
Mini pasta shells scoop up delish in every creamy, saucy bite.
Bursts of Yum
Jumbo Shells are perfect for stuffing, Medium Shells cradle rich and creamy sauces, while Small Shells offer a greater noodle-to-sauce ratio in every delectable bite.
Shells pasta, also known as “Conchiglie,” are whimsically shaped like curved conch shells, bringing a wink of merriment to any dish.
Scoops in Soups
Small Shells’ texture and shape make them great for brothy soups.