Classic Penne Rigate
Tastefully textured. Delightfully versatile. Ronzoni Penne Rigate’s ridges and tunnels hold even the meatiest of sauces. Make this scrumptious classic your go-to for oven bakes, pasta salads, and pan tosses. Fantastic from every angle!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Oh-So Reliable Penne Rigate · Oh-So Reliable Penne Rigate
Oh-So Reliable Penne Rigate
Pair penne rigate pasta with Bolognese, flavorful pesto, and Pasta alla Vodka.
Penne Rigate, a relative of Mostaccioli Rigati, features a shorter tubular shape with angled ends.
Penne Rigate’s ridges are made for thinner sauces to flow and fully coat each bite.
Penne Rigate’s hollow center beautifully captures the flavors of roasted garlic oils and vegetable-filled sauces.