Trusty Mostaccioli Rigati
Ronzoni Mostaccioli Rigati, a comforting friend. Finely ridged to hold thin sauces with ease. Tubular and angled, mostaccioli rigati pasta adds tasteful texture to pasta salads, baked dishes, meaty entrees and more. Dig in!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Mostaccioli Rigati, Yes Please! · Mostaccioli Rigati, Yes Please!
Mostaccioli Rigati, Yes Please!
Bake It Tasty
Mostaccioli Rigati is the classic pasta shape for delicious oven bakes.
Angled at the ends, this cut dresses up your recipe with style and length.
Best suited for thinner sauces, which cling to its ridges for a balance of flavor and texture in every bite.
Mostaccioli Rigati’s longer length helps it stand out from its cousin, Penne.