Antipasto Pasta Salad
Sweet, tangy, and vibrant – our Antipasto Pasta Salad bursts with flavor from bell peppers, tomatoes, provolone, deli meats, and a mix of penne, rotini, and small shell pasta. Tossed in a zesty dressing with pops of olives, it’s pasta with pizzazz!
A touch of sweet, a lot of tangy—this Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe is full of the good stuff. Penne, rotini, and shell pasta adorned with crisp bell peppers, bright tomatoes, creamy provolone, and deli cuts in a punchy dressing. Olives add a pop of saltiness. Packed with flavor, it’s a patio treat!
- 16 oz Ronzoni® Trio Italiano®
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ½ cups onion, chopped
- ¾ cup shredded Provolone cheese
- ¼ lb sliced salami, cut into strips
- ¼ lb sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 oz anchovy fillets, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package direction; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and seasonings; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and cooled pasta.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss carefully.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
Switch out the peppers for red or yellow peppers to add color and flavor to the dish.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products