What a gem! Ronzoni Gemelli pasta, aka “pasta twins,” puts a lovely twist on any pasta dish. Pasta twirled into a twine-like twist, Gemelli’s curves hold all types of sauces. Baked, boiled, or chilled, this pasta brings the thrills.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Twine and Dine with Gemelli · Twine and Dine with Gemelli
Twine and Dine with Gemelli
Twist and Twirl
Gemelli is the enigmatic pasta twirled into a tasteful twist!
For a bit of fun and fancy, dress up pasta salads with gemelli.
Tressed to Impress
Gemelli’s twisty tresses are best dressed in red and creamy sauces.
This specialty pasta adds pizazz, even in the simplest recipes.