Call it a spiral, a corkscrew, a curl. Ronzoni Rotelle’s the big twist—go on, give it a whirl! Rotelle plays it cool in chilled pasta salads and turns up the texture in baked pasta dishes. On fine china or paper plates, Rotelle pasta fits right at home.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Twisty, Turny Rotelle · Twisty, Turny Rotelle · Twisty, Turny Rotelle
Twisty, Turny Rotelle
Corkscrew-shaped Rotelle is a cousin to Rotini, but shorter and wider.
Twisty, twirly Rotelle spins up hearty ragus and velvety cream sauces—whatever your preference, Rotelle is at the ready.
Pasta With a Twist
From chilled pasta salads to hearty oven bakes, Ronzoni Rotelle spirals are oh-so-fun to eat.
Rotelle noodles complements hearty stews and soups—every forkful brings satisfaction.