Whipped Ricotta Gemelli Alfredo
Lightly luscious. Lemon zest and whipped ricotta intertwine with gemelli pasta in this creamy, dreamy recipe. Splendid!
A pasta dish with a twist, this zestful and creamy gemelli recipe is a fresh take on Alfredo. Light and decadent, notes of lemon enhance the subtle qualities of whipped ricotta for balanced brightness. Fresh parsley and Parmesan complete this gem of a dish.
- 16 oz Ronzoni® Gemelli
- 1 tub (8 oz) ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat together ricotta, salt and pepper until whipped, smooth and creamy.
- Add pasta, reserved cooking liquid, Parmesan, olive oil, lemon zest and juice to bowl, tossing well to coat. Garnish with parsley.
Add a little green to brighten up your plate even more. Peas, chopped broccoli, and sauteed spinach—they all pair well with pasta!
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products