Captivating Tricolor Rotini
Ronzoni Tricolor Rotini brings a burst of color to every plate. Brighten up cold salads and side dishes — sparking joy in all your favorite rotini pastas. Enriched with tomato and spinach, Tricolor Rotini is a beautiful addition for any meal. Go ahead, perk up your plate!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Beautiful Tricolor Rotini · Beautiful Tricolor Rotini
Beautiful Tricolor Rotini
Enriched with tomato and spinach, Tricolor Rotini brings a burst of color to every plate.
Rotini is a short pasta shape, known for its corkscrew shape.
Rotini is a cousin to Fusilli but with a slightly more compact and tighter spiral shape.
Spin Up Scrumptious
Named “little wheels,” Rotini’s spirals spin up a variety of sauces from meaty ragus to light, lemony oils.