Ronzoni Rings, or Anellini. Round and whimsical, ready to play. Ring pasta’s turning and whirling curves add cheer to your plate. Toss these loops into soups and pasta salads. Dish ’em up! No dinner bell necessary, as radiant rings call everyone to the table.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Adorn Your Bowl with Rings ·Adorn Your Bowl with Rings
Adorn Your Bowl with Rings
These tiny loops are known as “Anellini” pasta —“little rings.”
Little loops with their round-and-round curves add fun and delight to the plates of little ones.
Fit For a Spoon
Scoop up rings in brothy or thick soups—their small size means more to love in every bite!
Rings recall childhood days fueled with family recipes.