Tiny, but not teeny. It’s the thimble of joy known as ditalini pasta, widely rounded and hollow to fill with flavor. Embraced in dishes, warm and cool—hearty stews, chilled pasta salads, and plenty of meals to savor.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· A Spoonful of Yum · A Spoonful of Yum
A Spoonful of Yum
The size and shape make Ditalini perfect for salads.
Spoons at the Ready
Little ditalini pasta is easily spooned up in a hearty soup or stew.
Hollow tubes are made to fill with the flavors of your favorite dishes.
Not too big. Not too small. Ditalini has the just-right bite.