Acini di Pepe Party
Little dots. We love them lots. Like comfort reimagined as confetti, Ronzoni Acini di Pepe turns soups and pasta salads into memorable celebrations. This little peppercorn-shaped pasta is a great match for veggies, creamy sauces, or thin broths. A textural delight!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Celebrate with Acini di Pepe · Celebrate with Acini di Pepe
Celebrate with Acini di Pepe
So Little. Big Fun.
Smaller than peppercorns, acini di pepe pasta still adds a big layer of festive fun.
Made for Love
Acini di Pepe was originally made for Italian Wedding Soup—but now the possibilities are endless.
Scoop up these little dots in thin broth soups like classic chicken soup.
Acini di Pepe’s mild taste brings balance to rich veggie pasta salads.