A glorious pasta for soups galore! Orzo, or Risoni, is pasta shaped like a large grain of rice. Orzo plants the seed of a delicious dish, dazzling taste buds in soups, salads, and sides. It’s tiny and extra mighty.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Mini and Mighty Orzo · Mini and Mighty Orzo
Mini and Mighty Orzo
Call it risoni or pasta rice—swap Orzo in any dish calling for rice.
Soups galore – Orzo’s delightful texture adds just the right bite to your favorite soups.
Side of Yum
Stir up orzo pasta in cheesy or creamy sauces for a tasty side dish.
Orzo Does It All
Soups, pasta salads, and even bakes. Orzo shines everywhere.