Ronzoni Cavatappi brings elegance and fun. Twirly and tubular, the celebratory one. Cavatappi is also called cellentani, amori, spirali, or tortiglione. In hearty, cheesy sauces, one might also call Cavatappi simply, divine.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Celebratory Cavatappi · Celebratory Cavatappi
Cavatappi pasta sauce-filled twists give a delicious forkful.
Ridged corkscrews of Cavatappi are designed to grab and hold your favorite sauces and flavors.
Curly, bouncy, playful whimsy – Cavatappi elevates each meal with elegance and fun.
Pair Cavatappi with hearty and saucy. To anything that’s ooey and gooey. Boiled or baked, it’s a plate of yummy.