The Great Creste di Gallo
Like a sunrise, an inspiring start, Ronzoni Creste di Gallo shines as both food and art. Curls and ruffles complement creamy, hearty, or light sauces. An elegant upgrade. Fabulous!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Captivating Creste di Gallo · Captivating Creste di Gallo
Captivating Creste di Gallo
The Artful Pasta
Like a radiant sunrise, the ruffled crescent shape elevates any dish.
Ruffles and Ridges
This unique pasta shape—“crest of the rooster” in Italian—dazzles in pesto, red, and cream sauces.
Light ridges and a tubular shape hold onto sauces, thick and thin.
Forkful of Comfort
Satisfying on its own or paired with veggie or protein complements.