Old Fashioned Lasagna
Lasagna! Ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and savory meat sauce, layer upon layer. Bake bubbly and experience the joy of this homemade dish.
Warm, cheesy, and saucy—Lasagna, a timeless classic, never fails to bring joy to the table and bliss to taste buds. Our recipe combines ground beef and tomato pasta sauce, layered between lasagna sheets and creamy ricotta cheese. It will fill your home with a cozy, inviting aroma!
- 8 oz Ronzoni® Lasagna
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1¾ cups (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Lay flat on foil to cool.
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- In large skillet, add meat; cook until brown.
- Drain; stir in pasta sauce.
- In medium bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings.
- In 13x9x2-inch baking dish, spread ½ cup meat sauce; place 3 pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce.
- Spread ½ ricotta mixture over pasta; cover with 1 cup meat sauce.
- Repeat layers of pasta, ricotta mixture and meat sauce.
- Top with remaining pasta, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove foil.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
Upgrade to the unexpected! Switch up Lasagna for shapes like Ziti, Mostaccioli, and Penne Rigate. Cook the pasta and layer it just like you would lasagna sheets.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products