Beloved Ziti Rigati
Textured with a twist – Ronzoni Ziti Rigati is a comforting classic, a signature dish. Sauces cling to ridges, carrying flavor. Cool in pasta salads, tasty in bakes. Ziti Rigati beckons a crowd.
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 13-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs
· Treasured Ziti Rigati · Treasured Ziti Rigati
Treasured Ziti Rigati
Ziti Rigati’s ridged exterior captures sauce and adds texture for a blissful bite.
Ziti Rigati’s tunnels transport flavors, cradling delicious saucy filling.
Ziti, deriving from “zita” meaning “bride,” holds a longstanding tradition of gracing the bride’s wedding dish.
Ziti pasta shines in heart-warming casserole-style bakes.