Easy Oven Ready Lasagna
Simple comfort and familiar flavor—beautiful layers of creamy ricotta, Parmesan, mozzarella, and hearty meat sauce come together in this easy lasagna recipe.
- 16 oz Oven Ready Ronzoni® Lasagna
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 1½ cups water
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, brown meat; drain.
- Add pasta sauce and water to saucepan with browned meant; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, one-half mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour about 1 cup meat sauce on bottom of 11×7 inch baking dish.
- Remove 9 pasta pieces from packaging.
- Arrange 3 pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce; cover with 1 cup meat sauce.
- Spread one-half cheese filling over meat sauce.
- Repeat layers of pasta, sauce and cheese filling.
- Top with layer of pasta and remaining sauce; sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Make a one-of-a-kind lasagna by getting creative with shapes! Ziti, Penne Rigate, even Mostaccioli. Just cook the pasta to al dente and layer a portion of the pasta like you would lasagna sheets.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products