Mediterranean Vegetable Salad
A refreshing taste of the Mediterranean. Salami and olives mingle in a tangy vinaigrette. Crumbles of feta balance and delight—simply delish!
Our Mediterranean Veggie Salad recipe—what more could we ask for? Toss zippy olives, feta crumbles, salami, and a trio of rotini, penne, and shell pasta in a tangy, zestful dressing. It’s an oldie-but-goodie side dish perfect for potlucks, weekend picnics in the park, and family dinners, in a pinch. Smiles abound!
- 12 oz Ronzoni® Trio Italiano®
- 4 oz sliced salami, cut into strips
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup ripe olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Rinse pasta with cold water.
- In large bowl, place pasta, salami, cheese, olives and onions.
- Add dressing and toss until coated.
- Serve or refrigerate until serving time.
No Trio Italiano on-hand? Rotini and Penne are tasty sub-ins and favor any pasta salad recipe.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products