Rotini Pesto Pasta Salad
Easy Rotini Pesto Pasta Salad—a medley of flavors. Pesto, juicy cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, buttery Castelvetrano olives. Perfection!
Twirls of rotini pasta hold vibrant, herbal pesto sauce in this sensational side dish. Accented with bright cherry tomatoes, mild Castelvetrano olives, and delightful mozzarella pearls, it’s a culinary experience that’s oh-so-simple to make. Easy Rotini Pesto Pasta Salad serves up a symphony of flavors—and smiles.
- 16 oz Ronzoni® Rotini
- 12 oz prepared pesto
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls, drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
- In a large bowl combine pesto, olives, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Toss with pasta and serve garnished with Parmesan, if desired.
Personalize it with your favorite olives – black, calamata, or Castelvetrano.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products