Bow Ties Romano
Delight in creamy Bow Ties Romano! Savory mushrooms sauteed with prosciutto. Tender peas and cheerful bow ties sprinkled with Romano.
Simple, creamy, comforting – And made in just 15 minutes. That’s our Bow Ties Romano recipe. Fresh mushrooms, yummy peas, and crispy prosciutto simmer with light cream. Toss with hot pasta and Romano for a delicious, velvety sauce. Dazzle guests at dinner get-togethers or weekend backyard parties with this irresistible recipe that comes together in just minutes.
- 12 oz Ronzoni® Bow Ties
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 12 oz fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup prosciutto, cut into pieces
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add mushrooms and prosciutto.
- Cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add light cream; heat almost to boiling.
- Add peas and heat through.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta and Romano cheese.
- Serve sprinkled with additional cheese, if desired.
For an extra-creamy, rich dish, swap light cream for heavy. It will thicken up the sauce and enhance texture.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products