Indulgence and wellness unite. Canopies of spinach cradle fork-tender Acini Di Pepe. Garlic and black pepper harmonize, creating a familiar zest.
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 48 oz (6 cups) chicken broth
- ½ cup Ronzoni® Acini di Pepe
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz frozen spinach, chopped, drained
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in hot butter or margarine until tender but not browned.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta, nutmeg and pepper; simmer about five minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and simmer five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt, if desired.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Looking for some protein? Incorporate chickpeas or chicken breast for an added boost.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products