Grilled Mexican Street Corn Cavatappi
Crispy bacon, creamy avocado, grilled corn, and black beans dance with queso fresco and curly cavatappi. Expansive jalapeño heat—balanced in creamy citrus.
Fire-roasted corn and earthy black beans. Crunchy green onions and citrusy cilantro. Curls of Cavatappi, filled to the brim with a delightfully silky dressing. This Grilled Mexican Street Corn recipe is a tango for the tastebuds. From the zesty to the spicy, every bite is a new adventure. Fire up the grill!
- 2 cups Ronzoni® Cavatappi
- 4 fresh ears of corn, on the cob, unshucked
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- For the Dressing:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp lime zest
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Grill corn with husks over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, avocado, green onions, cilantro, jalapeño, bacon, queso fresco and black beans.
- Shuck grilled corn, cut kernels off the cobs and combine with pasta mixture.
- In a small bowl combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together until completely combined.
- Toss dressing with pasta and enjoy.
Feeling festive? Serve alongside street-style tacos and guacamole for a celebratory gathering.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products