Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Luscious ribbons of fettuccine pasta cloaked with parm and butter. Classic Fettuccine Alfredo—a signature cozy comfort unlike any other.
- 12 oz Ronzoni® Fettuccine
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; blend in cheese.
- Stir in whipping cream; heat almost to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- In small bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir a small amount of hot cream mixture into the egg and whisk vigorously; pour egg mixture into saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk until thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley; toss pasta and sauce.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products