Vegetarian Baked Ziti
A heartwarming Meatless Baked Ziti recipe! Ricotta, mozzarella cheese, pasta sauce, and herbs baked to bubbly perfection. The key to tasty dinners any day of the week.
- 16 oz Ronzoni® Ziti
- 1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375º F
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large bowl, stir together hot cooked pasta, 1½ cups pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, spoon pasta mixture; top with remaining 1½ cups pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Switch out ricotta cheese for cottage cheese for a lower fat, lower calorie dish.
Put Your Own Spin on It
Switch up your recipe with any of these other Ronzoni pasta shapes.View Products