Ronzoni Elbows pasta – AKA macaroni. The shape that makes us smile no matter how we eat it. Bubbly Mac and Cheese. Creamy chilled pasta salads. It’s the rainbow of pasta with a pot of golden yummy goodness at the end. Enjoy!
Select number of servings
Pick your preferred firmness
- Bring water to a rapid boil. Add salt for flavor (optional).
- Add pasta and stir; return to rapid boil.
- Cook uncovered 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Immediately drain in colander. Serve as desired.
STORAGE: To keep cooked pasta fresh for later use, toss with a small amount of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate.
DURUM WHEAT, SEMOLINA, DURUM WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE (IRON), THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
May Contain: Eggs.
· Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows · Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows
Classic, Comforting, Cheerful Elbows
Elbows’ tubular, hollow shape fills up perfectly with thicker, gooier sauces.
Al Dente Delish
Thick edges on elbow macaroni keep it sturdy in al dente for a nicely firm bite.
The curved shape of elbow pasta makes it easily scooped up or nabbed with a fork.
The smooth exterior of elbow macaroni makes it easy to spread sauces across.